PHEW! It's finally over. The much dreaded Therapeutics Oral Test is finally over!!!
Peter wasn't as bad as i thought, but i definitely don't like the way the questions are set this time. I can't even get the facts of the cases in my head and they started asking me questions already. And the questions that they asked were so NOT related to the case. Or were they? O.O
It was so difficult!! I remember seeing Donapezil somewhere! somewhere!!!! But where...?
"Comment on the dose and the use of Donazepil, side effects, etc.."
".............."
{eyes roll to the left, to the right, head looks down on the floor, looks up again with a blank but anxious expression}
"Oh, so you have nothing to comment about Donapezil..."
=.=
=(
I hope i got most of the others right, at least half pleasseeee, pretty pleaseee...?
Anyway, i shall not brood over it. Only cos there is much more ahead!
We're having our last EVERYWOMAN of the year, tonight. Can't wait to be soaked in God's presence, showered with love and blessings, recharged, restored, rebuilt, refreshed again. Need it soooo much.
I only had 3 hours of sleep last night. I think i better do something about my last-minute-rush habit.
On a happier note, the Ethics Application is done! Done by the primary investigator, Dr T of RHH. Another sigh of relief. Hopefully it gets approved soon and our project can get rolling asap! Dr T tried to call me on my phone the other day to tell me about the 4 extra days the HREC are giving us to finish up the application. I didn't get to talk to him cos i was in class but i found out that the call was from him and i was totally thrilled! I don't know why but isn't it cool!? Like, the neonatal specialist at the hospital is calling to discuss about a project that we're working on together. It feels like i'm part of something BIG! Weeee~! How cool is that?
When i chatted with Dad n Che yesterday, i missed home soooo much, i cried. I felt like flying home there and then. I want to be at home. It just feels so terrible to be alone during these times. But i guess, that's just what happens. I cried and missed home the last time i had my exam. I cried and missed home when i got food poisoining. I cried and missed home when i had to finish up my lit review. In fact, i cry and miss home all the time, haha! More so during exams. Hee.
But, i think i'm not alone. Someone missed her brother who is only away for 3 days. Don't be such a babyyyy... hehehe!!!!!
It will be all work and no play for me from now on. Maybe, more work and less play? =D
加油 to all my dear friends who are having any kind of stress or struggles at the moment.
"Be strong and take heart, the joy of the Lord shall be our strength.."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment