Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Exciting times

Exam time, how exciting.

My daily highlights are daddy and mummy coming online. Burr. And maybe my 10-minute kickboxing workout.

Mum is currently explaining to me how a newborn lizard looks like..

"the skin still transparent and the stomach a bit bulging green green one, no tail yet.."

If you know me, i am terribly, extremely, totally, lizard-phobic.

If you hear me screaming at the top of my lungs out of nowhere, there is 90% chance that there's a lizard somewhere near me.

But how fortunate, Australia has absolutely no house lizards. Not that i know of, at least.

Peter Tenni said that the best way to overcome your phobias is by way of exposure, but i am not going to imagine where that sort of therapy will take me.

I'd rather pour buckets and buckets of mum's enzymes over meself than go for exposure therapy. Angiwei, mum's point of telling me about the lizards was that her new-homemade-enzymes can clean the toilets sparkling clean and shoo away the ants, and hopefully lizards and cockroaches. You better work, enzymes.

Like i said, i look forward to talking to mum and dad nowadays. My dad likes to make jokes that sometimes make himself look very funny and i didn't always understand why he likes to do that. But now, i am beginning to appreciate it. He just wants to make me happy. And after his joke he will say,

"Do you feel better now?"

I miss you dad. I miss you mummy. I miss you ka che. I miss you too, ko and dai sou.

I want to go home. NOW! hehe just kidding. I know "Good things must wait.." =p

Back to Pharmacokinetics! And yay! Church tomorrow!



No comments: