Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Today, I am happy!

At ID last Wednesday, Jason printed out some photos for us and suggested we write encouraging notes behind each others' photos..

When i got mine back,

Someone called me.. "Ikan bilis.."

Someone said to me.. "Rabbit, rabbit, stay fluffy.."

And of course, some others wrote very encouraging words like..

"You're supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.."

Never heard of this super-complicated word before lehhh, neither have i. HAHA!

Thanks to YouTube, i found out its origin. Wonder why i never watched Mary Poppins.



Today, I thanked God for my family, my extended family and my ex-ex-ex-ex-extended family. =)

Today, my mind is full of y..., i mean Residency.. ;p

Dum daram dum dum! Good nite!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAhaha.. Phy.. u really haven't seen Mary Poppins before?? That's a really good movie. I've seen that many time when I was younger..kekkeke..

Xing.

mizluvl33 said...

hehe,i tot it sounds familiar leh, but i remember it was an african-american who played mary poppins, or maybe i watched the wrong one! aha!