How exciting!
I just realised that it's been 2 weeks since i last counted! That was fast!
9 more weeeekksss! i have come this far! yipppeee~! Another year has passed!! =)
I just measured my waistline and i cannot believe how much i have put on since i came to Australia. I told my dad, "Daddy, my waist is now ___ inches," and he said "Pengsan lor, so big.." =|
I am determined to exercise more now. I must, i must I MUST! I want to strengthen my abs and fight with the 排骨婆..haha! I'm going to do my hula hoops and sit ups and i want to see the layers of fat no more! And i've got to do something about those thighs too!
Oh well, but i don't mind keeping them if it can be something to laugh about in class! haha! We were acting funny in class today again. In G's class! haha, how respectful these 2 honours students are to their supervisor! =D
And so, the Wonder Five of Pharmacy Year 3 was born this day. We passed notes, drew silly pictures of each other doing our silly things and saying our favourite quotes.. Ahh, so much fun! Just that the other classmates who were keen to join us in our note-passing, drawing and giggling activities could only stand aside and watch cos they don't understand. You know, private jokes.. =p
Up next: Therapeutics Oral Test @ Peter's office!!!! Peter!!!!!! *faints* I want...andrew and angus.. hehe..
Can't wait to kill that 排骨婆 in class tomorrow! I can't believe she posted the funny 麻雀虽小 drawing of me on facebook!
晚安!
"A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit." - Proverbs 15:13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment