Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Aiyerrrr..!

I feel so bad. So bad.

Me going to Alice Springs on the 9th to 16th will mean that i'll not be around for Val's birthday on the 14th, that i'll miss the after-exam-BBQ, the CG Retreat, that i'll have to swap with someone for Tea and Coffee, and i won't be able to sign up for the First Aid Course this year.

Me going home on the 14th of December will mean i won't be able to attend Val's Honours graduation, neither will i be around for Simon's graduation.

How sad. How sad how sad how sad.

Why didn't i think of all these before this? But hmm, what would i have done even if i'd thought about all these.

I feel most sorry for my Vallie for being so not thoughtful. I am sorry.

But i will compensate for that when you come visiting KK next year okie! ;) I still love you!

Alot of little babies have been born lately. And our precious little Megan is growing stronger and stronger each day. And on top of that, another little bun's in the oven! ;) Congratulations, Ah Lan (not her real name), another close friend of mine whom i've know for about 10 years now. Wow, i didn't even realise it!

Jas and her little bub

Love you and can't wait to see you soon!

Still counting down: 7 and a 1/2 weeks!!!!!!!!!

No comments: