Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 16, 2009

I am going to Alice Springs!!!

Wooo hooo~!

We spent the WHOLE day arranging the airtickets, accommodation, car rentals, itinerary...but at least we got all the planning over and done with so that we can concentrate on our exams.

I wasn't that excited, really. but i'm getting more and more excited now! weeeee~!

I'm thankful that Dad and Mum said 'OK!' when i asked for the permission but dad said,

"Alice Springs? The brown rock there?"

"Yeah!"

"Go there for what?"

"Erm... see the rock?"

=p

i think, i am quite excited. Uhm, well i AM excited.. hmm, i think i'm really excited!!!!!

And... we're spending about 2 nights at Adelaide as well hehe.. hehehe... HEHEHE~!

Angiwei.. i'll put that aside until 11am of 09/11/09 when i hand in my last paper.. and then i'll fly off 5 hours later! =D

Not me, not me, i didn't plan it.. My friends very kan cheong kan..? =p

And about a week after we come back, we'll go camping again around Tassie, Yippeee~!

No, i didn't stay back in Tassie this time for holiday, i stayed back to do honours!!!! But, there's nothing much for me to do here at the moment, except to "write up the methodology..." without even seeing or touching the MudPIT thingy.

I think i misspelt Donepezil in the last post. I WILL REMEMBER YOU FOREVER, DONEPEZIL! Hmph!

No more classes for the year 2009~!! If Har was here, she would be mumbling away the whole day or in fact the whole week.. "This will be our last class.. this will be the last time we see this lecturer.. this will be the last time we do this we do that.. this will be the last time i sit here.. etc etc.."

I've only got 2 and a half months left to enjoy my year, make the most out of it, and to write 2.0.0.9.

I just realised that 4 of my friends, all the same age as me, who sort of grew up with me together are married now! And.. 3 of them have kids already... =S

But but but.. we're only 22.... =(

Angiwei... EVERYWOMAN last night was extravagant! Good worship, good sharing, good food! And as i responded to the alter call, Alicia spoke into my life, right into my spirit.. Wow! And, Amy asked me to go to groove, their jamming session, Yay!

Alrights, it is almost quarter to 3 now. Better head off to sleep and start gearing up for exams!

Count down: 2 months! 8 weeks! 2 months! 8 weeks! 2 MONTHS! 8 WEEKS!

No comments: