I always used to imagine things like that but it's been long since i last did that. Then, today when i tried to do that again, Dejavu! I suddenly remembered how much i like to pretend when i was younger. But then, few minutes after that, Ko asked me to check out the airfares for Melb - Hbt for Dai Sou and he said,
"Make a report and put it on my desk by Friday morning, if not you're FIRED!"
I've never imagined of being the one having to take orders though..
Back to my topic, i have been chatting to Pyn who, together with Xing are two of my longest, most faithful and loyal childhood friends i've ever had. We've known each other for 15 years now and our friendship is still going, of course. =)
I'm not that old though, we started young.. like 7 years old?
We've done the silliest of things together, grew up together, went through kids age, teenage, and now reaching young adults age together. Went to Girl's Brigade, tambourine classes, Sunday school, youth service, went to the same primary school, same high school, and we often visited each other's homes. How blessed i am to have you two beautiful girls grow up together with me.
this year, our 15th yearHow amazing, we're gonna stick together for many more 15 years to come!
I am thinking about changing "MY LIFE, HIS STORY" to "BEAUTY FOR ASHES", but it's not that original i know, what d'ya think? Well, i may have to change the layout to one that's abit more mature then if i did that.
Well, will keep on contemplating. =p
See yaz!
I am thinking about changing "MY LIFE, HIS STORY" to "BEAUTY FOR ASHES", but it's not that original i know, what d'ya think? Well, i may have to change the layout to one that's abit more mature then if i did that.
Well, will keep on contemplating. =p
See yaz!
1 comment:
Wow... it'd been so lonng..hahhah.. and how unreal that we're standing at the same spot?? KEKEKE..Thank God for YOU and PYN!!!
Xing~
Post a Comment