Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 11, 2010

FOUR and you know what, DOWN!

Yay yay yay yay yayyyyy!!!!

I am feeling a bit guilty for this excitement that's welling up within me.

I should be studying for PK. I should be thinking about how i did in the past few exams..

but i can't help it..!!! i'm too excited!!!

We have programmes lined up from right after our exams to right before we leave for placement on Sunday, which is actually only a span of 16 hours. Well, the fun doesn't stop there i hope, we're gonna be on placementttttssss and we get to tour around and have fun! like... so much fun man!

Okay.. please continue to pray for me, i really need prayers for all the exams!! I have totally no confidence on how i did for the exams, but i put my confidence and trust in You, Lord.

You are mighty, You are able!

Thank You Jesus for another one down. Thank You for Your faithfulness. Thank You for sustaining me. Thank You for taking away the headache this morning. Thank You for friends to walk with. I pray we will walk this journey together till the end.

Increase me faith Lord, increase me love.

No comments: