Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Sorry, I really meant SOME..

I'm really sorry if i haven't mentioned how important you are to me in the last post.

Those whose pics i have put up are really A FEW of the people who are dear to me and i didn't mean to leave out the rest. I guess i won't continue to name the others so that i don't leave anyone out again :p I'm sure, in the many posts to come, i will inevitably mention about all those who matter to me. So don't worry, it's coming! :))

Everyone whom God has graciously put into my life, is like a treasure to me. How much of my life i get to spend with you, i cannot help.. but i hope in every moment that i have with you, we get to create fond memories of each other.

Change of topic:
Did you know that the 3 loops of the Pretzel represents the Holy Trinity? See, TV is good, sometimes.. ;)

I saw Madonna Grimes on "Dance your ass off" just now. I think i saw her somewhere before. Was it che's workout DVDs? Anyway, i learnt some of the hip hop dance steps from her via youtube. Cool~! Maybe my dancing genes will start to express themselves again with some stimulation..

I really have to get some work done now.. i have been watching TOO MUCH TV! :S
And Lord, let me not forget You.. let me not forget You.. let me NOT forget You... when i play.

Jesus, deal with me as i continue to hold on to You. I know You know best.

"I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go." Isaiah 48:17

No comments: