Nevertheless, God continues to be faithful even when i'm totally faith-less! He shows me time and again that He is in control and He knows what is going on although i don't.
And all the time, i can only say "Wow, that's so divine!" I mean, no one else could have done that.
One very special incident happened recently. I was on placement in a Pharmacy which takes me about 1 hours to get to everyday. The people there were very nice to me, just that i felt like the owner didn't really like me being there. I felt like he didn't trust me to do the things in the dispensary, and i felt like he didn't really want me, a student, there.
I was quite upset and when i heard about how my friends were doing at their placements, i got a little discouraged. I am upset at why God placed me there when i am supposed to have His favour on me. I should be put in a place where everyone can see that i'm more blessed! Hmph!
However, i persevered. I did my work diligently, i put on a smile always, i was friendly to everyone there and i loved the staff there. I only try to avoid standing beside the owner. ;p
Then on the last day, the owner didn't come to the Pharmacy. I made a card for them and bought them chocolates. In my heart, i didn't really want to put down the owner's name in my card. HAHA! But i did anyway, cos we are supposed to thank our preceptors and they are suppose to make us like 'kuli'.
Anyway, it happened that he got his staff to get me a present and when i saw the present, carefully wrapped up in shining silver paper with a pink ribbon on it, i couldn't even believe my eyes. and i asked, "it's for me!?? for me??? but, really??"
I have never heard of preceptors that give presents to their students. NEVER! But apparently this owner does and apparently he is a very nice guy. I'm sorry! I had so many misconceptions about you :(
Our placements have been arranged by the coordinator at uni months ago. And God prepared for me to go to this Pharmacy then. You mean, God prepared it since so long ago?
What is even more amazing is that, that very same morning i was telling God how i could really use a new bottle of perfume. And guess what, it was a cute bottle of perfume that costs about $40! So God knew i was going to ask for a bottle of perfume since March? I was totally speechless. But if you think i'd be dumbfolded, not complaining or asking for anything more, you're wrong!
I said to God, uhm, what a coincidence! How about some flowers tomorrow. I was really kidding. But God wasn't. The very next day, my 2 good friends brought me a bouquet of purple tulips. YES! PURPLE! and TULIPS! Goodness gracious! My God rocks! He is totally not kidding man. He knows what you're thinking!
And as i have always believed, when He blesses you with a gift or a miracle, it is always always the BEST! It will come in the best form, in the best way, at the best time and it would never have worked out better! Cos HE'S THE BEST! :)
That was just one of the many divine encounters. GOD IS GOOD, ALL THE TIME! Even when nothing around you is looking good. So, keep praising Him, keep thanking Him, He who keeps watch over you!

And, did i tell you my new bottle of perfume is called Funny? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment