Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 25, 2009

Be strong, our precious little one

Lord, have mercy and wake our precious one up.

We are going to fast and pray for our dear girl tomorrow and we shall shower her with lots and lots of prayers.

My other supervisor mentioned that my project study might not officially start until next year, what am i gonna do? Lord, i need a miracle myself too!

Anyway, baby is more important now! Please pray for her too, she is a very precious miracle baby, not only to her parents but to all of us who know her.

I've not met you yet, baby. I want to see her, Lord.

"No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me, declares the Lord." - Isaiah 54: 17

Just wanna share with you the lyrics of the chorus of a song called "The God I Know" by City Harvest Church.

The God I know
Righteous and Holy
The God I know
Faithful and true
The God I know
My tower of refuge
Hearts are healed
Christ revealed

The God I know
Light of the City
The God I know
Strengthens the weak
The God I know
Your heart beats within me
As You are, so are we


Pray with me.




No comments: