Today is a dear little girl's birthday! I shall not reveal her identity but she is someone dear to me.
I don't have much to give her on this very special day..
But I do have a prayer..
My dear Lord Jesus,
I praise You for this little precious,
I thank You for this life that matters,
This little girl that's more valuable than treasures .
May you bring her up as the apple of Your eye,
That all may see her pretty smile,
And her beautiful eyes that so brightly shines,
As she twirls and skips around with style.
May she grow up knowing You,
Loving You and obeying You,
For no one loves her like You do,
May You alone be her pursue.
May her life shine like the stars in the sky,
As You wipe away her tears when she cries,
May You shower abundant blessings in her life,
And spare her from all grieve and strife.
Protect this little child this day,
No matter when she sleeps or play,
Give her strength throughout the day,
As she does her chores, sings, draws and prays.
Bless her sisters, her mum and her dad,
Provide her with food and a shelter over her head,
Let her not worry about what lies ahead,
For we know that by Your hand, she'd be led.
Thank You Jesus, i am trully blessed~!
Dyed magic wolf's hair today and it was bright red brown! HAHA!
I have these random snapshots of good old times flashing through my mind at really random times of the day, when i'm in lectures, when i talking to my friends, when i'm in the shower, just anytime and anywhere and about anything! That's a bit annoying sometimes cos it distracts me.. But maybe it's that time of the year i'm thinking about home again.
I'm reminiscing about Tanjung Aru beach, my grandpa's house, the playground outside my house, the CNY celebrations we have in Labuan, mum and po's cooking.. all sorts of different places and different events.. Well, i have nothing to worry about cos i'm going home in 12 weeks! 3 MONTHS! WeeEEEeeeeEEEEeee~!
Having said that, i enjoy being here alot too. The beautiful skies, fresh crisp air, the magnificent Mt Wellington, the deep blue sea, the swing at the esplanade, my flowers and veggies, my soft and fluffy quilt, yoghurt cheese and chocolate, no lizards(!), and most of all, ME FRIENDS! Friends to dye your hair, friends to walk you home (cos they stay with you), friends to wake you up when you oversleep, friends to go crazy with, friends to fight and laugh your heads off with, friends to remind you about important things, and most of all friends to love...
I'm gonna miss every bit of these when i graduate and go home next year! Especially the lizard part..
I have also been thinking about a very deep and serious question lately, one which i have yet to come up with a satisfying answer.
If i were to die tomorrow, what would i do now? What would matter the most?...
Do you have an answer?
"And if you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? Be perfect, therefore as your heavenly Father is perfect."
-Matthew 5:46-48
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment