To illustrate my point, i am going to introduce to you the Bristol Stool Chart. Something i learnt from Therapeutics this year.

I guess the chart is pretty easy to understand by itself. What i want to say is that it was Type 7 the other day, it has slowly moved up the chart and now it's Type 5.
And if you're really interested, Type 4 is the best! :)
My supervisors Dr Gxxxx and Dr Cxxxxxxxx are really making me go crazy!!! I have to apply for Ethics as well as funding for my honours study. We have to get the funding application into Royal Hobart Hospital by next Monday and they are still not replying my emails!!!! :(
I am really not looking forward to last minute write-ups again. I don't wanna receive an email on Friday, asking me to write something up by Monday. NO!!! I don't wanna get a heart attack please my dear supervisors, have mercy on me and REPLY ME EMAILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment