Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

true love

is tough love!

well, like i previously said, none of what i did for #365days of love so far was anything more than what i would usually do. I just try to make it sound like i did something out of love when actually, anyone would have done what i've done.

And just when you think you are very loving, God shows you what true love is.
This 2 friends really got on my nerves, you know, my blood was boiling like mad! We were chatting over googletalk so they didn't have a clue fire was burning within me, and my blood was going to shoot through the roof had someone poked me with a needle. I battled in my mind, in my heart, with God, with myself. I felt like i was flying and then they pulled me down to earth! :(

I struggled to stop analysing what they did to me and avoiding thinking how the words they said discouraged me. But, it was a tough battle! I was really on the verge of blowing fire back at them or at least just walk away and say bye! (by the way, they are really nice people and they had no bad intentions at all! Maybe it's just PMS!)

At the end, i stayed and chose to speak politely, like i always do.. :p
Asking God to help me forgive them altho they didn't really do me wrong and help me to love.

And for this, i can say, i have truly loved today! :))

Thank you, Lord! Fill me with your love, my love is so flawed!

No comments: