i wish!
i keep doing other stuff, as always.. like make pancakes la, boil barley drink la, play with windows movie maker la, do sudoku la, gardening la, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera..!
You know what? After being infected by the fake anti-spyware, my mozilla got a brain for itself! It only opens whenever it likes, and it doesn't open when i tell it to! Sometimes when i turn on the computer, if i'm too slow to click on the mozilla icon, it won't work after that. Like i click and click and click and click andddd cliiiiccccckkkkkkkkk! Nothing happens. :( Then i have to restart the computer and make sure i quickly click on the icon before it starts to think for itself and boycott me again!
I've just downloaded google chrome, which i installed and uninstalled not too long ago. Hopefully, with that, i won't have the same problems anymore.
I have my tomorrow all planned out by Ms J, to spend from morning till evening with her and Ms M. And before Ms M comes, we might just quickly get out all of Ms T and Ms V's stuff to take pictures, then post on Hobart E-fleamarket on Facebook! Then at night we're going to Youth Alive!!! Hillsong United is here! Yes, here in - guess where? HOBART!!! whooots! Can't wait!
I am scared about handing up thesis in about 3 weeks time. I am nervous about having to take IELTS and going for interviews. I am unsure about holding down a job. I am terribly stressed about the board exam next year.
But Lord, You know all my troubles, and You promised to take me through ALL, each and every one of them. And i trust in You. My heart, my heart shall trust in You.
No comments:
Post a Comment