i was going to go to sleep early so that i can wake up for coffee and muffins at church tomorrow but i just have to blog this!
This has to be the greatest day of my life, okay maybe greatest day of the month? Anyhoo, it's the best best day! God is so so awesome! I cannot put it down in words! He is amazing! I mean, who could have been the mastermind behind this!? Oh my gosh, i am overwhelmed! My God, you are unbelievable!
Thank you Lord, for guiding Dr Tony's hands and directing him to 3 different babies that each have confirmed sepsis, clinical sepsis and no sepsis. I asked myself a zillion times, what are the odds!? I only had 3 samples! God, must you be so meticulous? Not one more, not one less? This has to be one of the best miracles i've seen! By the way, i calculated and there was only a 1 in 10 chance that we get this, and it's harder than getting a 6 with just one throw of the dice!
Just yesterday, i was telling yaya that we could have 3 samples, all being non-sepsis! And i will cry my lungs out if that was the case. But surely my God cares and my God loves me! And just the other day, i was talking to God and just randomly told him, there's a miracle coming my way! I don't know which comes first, faith or miracles!
I emailed my supervisor and told him the amazing news, he said, 'talk about lucky!'
In my heart, i was bursting and was just going to shout at him, no way, Jose, luck didn't do it, my God did! But i spared him that, of course! :D
Thank you Lord thank you Lord thank you Lord! I just love it when you are in control! Nothing i have done to deserve this Lord, you rock my world! woo hoo! I am so going to tell this to the world! Everyone ought to experience this too!!!!!
okay, i haven't been very loving today, just very happy.
but i guess this counts too, #365days of love:
shared the little food that i had with little bella.
sent a facebook message of encouragement to a long lost friend who seems to be in a bit of trouble! :( God, help her!
signing off now! beep beep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment