Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Time flies..

Time flies when you're not counting down, don't you think so? ;)

It's one more day to Results Day {bites teeth, clamps fist, jumps up and down}

It's 19 days to home!!!! Now i'm wondering if i have enough time to finish what i want to finish before i go home, hehe..

It's only one more year til graduation. Now, this is a very bold statement considering the fact that the results that determine whether i can graduate on time next year, only comes out this Friday.

Lord, i know i can't do this, but i also know that i did not come this far by myself.

Continue to show me Your faithfulness would You, and bring me through this last phase of my course.

It's been 4 years since i left high school. It's been 3 years living in beautiful Tassie. It's almost 2 years now since i turned 21. And it's been 1 year since i last felt the heat, the humidity, and the warm breeze of my hometown, Kota Kinabalu.

Home, HERE I COME! I'm really hoping and praying that it'd be good news that i'm bringing home.. news that say I'll graduate end of next year, you can book your tickets now to come for my graduation everyone! =)

Hey, guess what, i was 12 years old few years back, now i'm 13. Or so says the people who's met me for the first time. Wonder what's my secret to looking young? I'm not too sure whether it's something to be proud of now but at least, when i grow old, i can be like mum, always boasting of how people thinks she's our sister, or her mum's granddaughter.

For all those around me who are going through tough times this very moment, i pray for God's strength to carry you through, His grace to sustain you, His love to fill you, His peace, His wisdom and His joy to overflow in your worlds.

I met up with Liz yesterday, she's like the only australian friend that i have. A true friend i mean, not just hi and bye kind of friend. She's been away but now she's back for good and it was a good chat. So much has happened and yet we can say now that God is good and He has been faithful through it all. We went horse-riding together 2 years ago. Wow, see what i mean, i really think time has wings. Late last night, i talked for hours with Anjo who's just came back here to pack her things to leave Melbourne. Again, i realised so much has happened in the lives of others this past year. She says, "Go home and see for yourself.." YES, good or bad, i can't wait! =)

Woke up unusually early today, so i turned on my computer and surfed the net. Stan Walker from Gold Coast, originally from New Zealand, has won AUSTRALIAN IDOL! Yay! I didn't think he would win but i liked him, i liked his style, i liked the fact that he came from a broken background and now striving to be a star. I liked how he pouches his lips and smiles, although Jiena hates it. It was a pleasant surprise to discover that he's actually a believer, and he openly shares how he was saved by his saviour and how Jesus redeemed his life. Apparently, a few of the Australian Idols are Christians like Guy Sebastian. I can only say, just like how He places stars in the skies and names them one by one, He makes us stars on earth, knowing each and everyone of us by name.

Cracked my head on what to do for Val to compensate for not being around on her birthday, i think i have a brief idea now, hope it turns out nice. Did gardening today, and took lots of pics! One little purple flower has bloomed, yayz! Went to buy groceries and then played mahjong and card games til 1am. HEHE!

That's what i love about holidays, no time restrictions! It's been almost 3 weeks now since my holidays started but i thank God that i've been quite busy and occupied so far and i'm enjoying it to bits!

Lord, I praise You for your faithfulness and goodness to me!! I'll sing of Your goodness to me, all the days of my life!



1 comment:

Vanessa said...

HAHA.. I like Stan too.. I'd actually voted him..kekek.. not many.. but just one. His voice is so unique and his story touches me too =]

Xing~