I'm ending the chain of d-words now, cos i think the words are getting more and more depressing demoralising and discouraging.. haha, still not giving up!
Guess i got it from mum. She likes to play with words and make rhymes. And mum and che, they love playing scrabble. I am the least of a fan between us.
I did not turn my computer on at all today, until after our discussing. BRAVO! What an achievement! =)
Alice Springs trip is 4 sleeps away and i have not even packed yet! The excitement is still not starting to brew just yet but i can feel it coming. Halt right there now, excitement, i don't want you to distract me now.
I have not packed yet, my luggage is still tucked right up there in my cupboard, i have not thought about what to bring yet, i have not bought my colgate yet, i have not swap with someone for tea and coffee yet, i have not thought about what to do for Val yet... Ahhhhhh!
Nyways, we were writing down praise points at ID yesterday. One most important thing i would like to praise God for is friends. To the famous wonder five, I thank God for the support, fun and lovely times we shared this year. To my connect group friends, i thank God that i could be part of this family and what a blessing it is to do life together.
I praise God also that He has been good to me thru thick and thin, high and low. I had one very distinct period of lowness this year and He has been so faithful to me. Che's coming here is a praise point i couldn't thank God enough for and certainly, through all the sorrow and pain, i found many treasures.
All in all, thank You Jesus. I am blessed, You are more than i deserve.
1 more day to therapeutics, 2 more days to church..
3 more days to Chemotherapy, 4 more days to freedom..
5 more days to Alice Springs, 6 more weeks to HOME!
7 more weeks to Christmas, 8 more years to 30,
9 more weeks to year end, 10 more minutes to 1.30am!
Good nite!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i think i meant 'discussion' instead of 'discussing' ;p
Post a Comment