Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Quick Update

Just to keep my diary going without being stuck at 9th-16th Nov..

Went for dinner with Wonder Five on Tuesday night, followed by ice cream and movies.. It was a good night of just catching up and keeping in touch..

Jiena left for Sydney on Wednesday night. I went to church to help pack for Christmas @ the Odeon's kids gift pack and later on had ID where we watched INDESCRIBABLE by Louie Giglio and it was mind blowing, my God is sooooooo BIG!

Today, i woke up to Ting Ting's gigglings and just couldn't resist playing with her. She pushed her red tomato-sauce-bottle-cum-musical-instrument down and i picked it up again, then she pushed it down again, then i picked it up again.. over and over again we did it but altho it seems boring, it was so fun! Such joy i felt to see her grow up, to see how she learn to grab things, tear paper, rollover, do things she never was able to do.. it just feels so.. awesome.. although she's not even my baby...

Joyce said, "I'm sure next time before u have your baby, you would have decorated a room for him/her, prepare cute things, do this do that.." and i said, "How did you know?" hehe.. well, at least that's what i think i'd do..

Ok, back to what-i-did-today, i went to A-ONE supermarket with Maria and her friends, bought some fruits and veggies and dad called. Hehe, i have been missing in action and not logging on to MSN lately. I hope i didn't worry you too much dad, i was just too engrossed in enjoying my holidays :p Sorry daddy!

Later on we had steamboat for dinner, YUM! Although we always have steamboat here in Hobart, it has been quite a while since the last time i had one. After dinner, we went fishing at Margate and guess what, i caught a flathead! I was pretty satisfied with the catch and i gave the rod to someone else, moving on to the highlight of the day - secret-trading by the jetty, under the moonlight with Ms Maria Natalie Wong. I even gave her a money-back guarantee that the secret is worth the trade.. ;p

Well, that's all for now. We're going jogging at pukul lapan tomorrow, hopefully followed by breakfast, honours and making oreo cheesecake.. yays! I ♥ holidays!

I finally got Emergency Unit and Burning Flame 3 from Maria. Now i've got at least 3 dramas to watch, not mentioning the rest i got from Anjo. So, byeeeee i'm off to watch my dramas, TVB style! ;p

Good nite!

No comments: