Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

2 more weeks to Home Sweet Home!

I am going to meet my lecturer tomorrow to discuss about the prac exam.

How i wish he's going to tell me that - sorry, it was a mistake. But, what are the odds?

My family believes in me, my friends believe in me and I believe in my God. I really want to graduate in time.

Today at church, Emma Burgess preached again. I've always loved it when she preached. I love how she conveys and brings the message across so strongly and mind-blowingly yet in such a gentle way. One sentence that struck me was this "When God puts a calling in your heart, He equips and trains you for it.." (or something along those lines..)

I knew that. I knew that all along. I knew what's my calling and i knew it was why i had to go through certain things. But it struck me still. It pulled me back on track.

I know it takes more than an overly-protected happy-go-lucky girl, who is soft-spoken, timid and shy, who gives in easily and dares not say no, to do what i have been called to do. I know all the heartaches, the betrayals, the failures, the mistakes, the battles that i had to fight were training ground for me to toughen me up. I often ask, do i have to go through this too? But everytime i see how my experiences help me get through the now, i praise God for refining me in the fire. After all, i do not want to be a finished product that melts in the fire.

I used to give testimonies about my successes when i was younger. Now, i have testimonies about my failures. But in success or in failure, God battled for me and gave me the victories! All glory to God! =)

Lord, like Moses said, if Your presence does not go with me, send me not from here.

Ting Ting's 6 months old now, she can sit, she can grab, she can sing, she can mumble, and she can hold her bottle! Lovely! And and and she's got one little tooth bursting out of her gums!!!

No comments: