Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Delighted

I had fun dancing at church today. =)

Holding Nothing back by Tim Hughes (parts of the song)

And nothing's gonna hold me back
Nothing's gonna hold me back
Nothing's gonna hold me back

My chains fell off
My heart was free
I'm alive to live for you
I'm alive to live for you
Amazing Love, how can it be?
You gave everything for me
You gave everything for me
Everything

I'm free to live
Free to give
Free to be
I'm free to love you

2 comments:

Xing said...

I REALLY missed the times when we danced at church.. Really longing for that now.. =)
Wondering when I can do that again?? aiiii...

mizluvl33 said...

hehe, i miss doing that too! but then this one was that sort of spontaneous jumping-up-and-down, concert sort of dance.. not the choreographed ones like we had.. hehe!