Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 10, 2009

So much to do, So little time!

Spent some time with Ting and Val, again. Times spent with them are rarely, almost never craze-less. Boy! craaaazyyyyyyyy~!

Tomorrow will be another crazy day with picking up cake, looking for a pressie, dinner and surprises, then ice skating! YAYZ! It's been exactly 2 years since i last went for ice skating, hehe! Can't wait~!

So many last minute things to do, need to go woolies again! Wash clothes, again! Clean toilet, again! Vacuum floor, again!!!!! Pack my stuffs, study, do all the last minute things, last minute gao1 toi4/gao4 doi3/jiao1 dai4/交代. 4 days and 3 nights more to go, and SO much more to do!!!!! Yikes!

Okay. Calm down. Calm down...

Today, i exercised to this song by hillsong kids, hehe.

You Are Good

Jesus, everyday I'm gonna stand for You and boldly say,
I'm gonna live this life, go Your way cos You called me,
You are God and You are good.

You are God and You are good X 4


I am a daughter, a sister, a friend, a pharmacy student, a housemate, a church member but...
I am first Your child, then anything and everything else.

No comments: