So much to say, i don't know where to start.
Yes, i am still in Hobart, on my bed, typing away on my computer when i'm supposed to be on the plane, watching some show or talking away furiously or laughing away loudly with Ms Wolfie.
Yes, everything went terribly wrong and i didn't manage to fly. I managed to get to the airport though and i won't start babbling away about what have happened during those 2 very stressful hours.
Now that my family has lovingly bought me new tickets from hobart to melbourne to kl to tawau to kk, i am smiling again. And don't ask me why the planes are all full and the tickets are so the extremely expensive.
I feel bad that my family has to fork out that amount of money just to get me home.
I feel sorry cos i could have done many things to make sure things didn't happen that way.
And i feel terribly sad cos i was all ready and excited to go home and now i'm still in Hobart. Thankfully i still have my comfy bed.
But i'm also very grateful that I had friends to stay with me, to help me, to care about me, to encourage me and be by my side.
Everyone thought i would cry. But i didn't. At least i didn't cry cos i couldn't fly as planned. I am a stronger girl now, i don't cry that often anymore. Not a tear fell from my eyes until the moment it dawned on me how precious i am to my parents and to my sister. They were more concerned about me than anything else, and they wanted me back more than i want to be back (and you know how badly i've been waiting to be back). They feel sorry for me for having to take a long journey home, with all the transits and waiting time and while i try to make it as cheap as possible, dad wants the quickest and mum wants the most comfortable. I, on the other hand, feel sorry for having made them worry and all. I thank God so much for my parents who love me so much, and my sister who is always there to help me through times of trouble.
I don't know. The journey has been a little rough lately. With a bump here and a bump there. But i'm still hanging on. I'm not letting go. I know God has greater plans for me and His ways are higher. The 2 thoughts that were going through my mind just now as i was running around the airport were "人算不如天算 (Life's so unpredictable)" and "You are good Lord, i am sure You are good, i know You are good, no matter what You are still good".
Lord, where r u now?
Anyway, who would have predicted that i could actually attend Val's graduation now. =)
And who would have predicted that i'd be back again after a near-tear parting at our lovely residence where everyone stood in a line and waved to me over and over again, just cos i like to say my goodbyes multiple times. Like "byeeeee... byeeeeee... see uuuu.. take caree.... byeeeeee.." .And i kissed dear ting ting again and again and again just so that she'll remember me in 2 and a half months time. That's not very long isn't it. I wonder how the parting scene would be when i officially leave Hobart for good.
Okies, instructions from mum to rest well tonight cos i've got a long way to go tomorrow. Lord, only You know what lies ahead. Thank you for Your protection over me.
Whatever happens, may only praise come out of my mouth, only adoration from my heart and gratefulness from my whole-being. Praise You!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment