Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy and Ms Wolfie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Daddy Daddy, my beloved Daddy, my dearest Daddy, my precious Daddy.
Thanks for being the BEST daddy one could ever ask for.
Thanks for all the times you've protected me, shielded me, carried me and loved me.
Thanks for the love, the care, the worries and the naggings,
the support, the encouragements, the fun and the fundings.. =p

Of the many memories we had together, i treasure 2 the most.
One being the prayer times we had together before going to bed when you will kneel beside my bed and pray till i fall asleep. For good health, for wisdom, for mummy che che and ko.

The other being the time when i had to make a musical tool box that i had to hand in as my Kemahiran Hidup project. You helped me saw the wood pieces, nail them together, screw in the knob, make it look like a real tool box. I never wanted to throw it away cos it helps me remember how my daddy was there for me when i needed him. He was the only one who could do that for me. And i still remember how i waited for him at the door, sitting there with my incomplete tool box, waiting for him to come home from work everyday.

I love you Daddy. You made this world a more wonderful place to live in for me.
I pray for God's abundant blessings to be showered upon you so that you can continue to be a blessing to those around you. I thank God for your wisdom and your prudence in the way you brought us up. You weren't perfect but i know you did the best you can to protect us, to guide us and to give us all that we need. If there is one thing i could ask God for, it will be good health and many good days ahead for you and mummy. Once again, i love you and thanks for loving me.

.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARIA WONG QIN

Happy birthday again, Ms Wolfie. I know, you're getting many nicknames these days, from ms toilet to ms wolfie, magic wolf to monkey. You've been a great friend to me and i know it will only get better! =)

The first impression Ms Wolfie gave me was one that i could never forget. She was a meanie! We were at Human Biology Prac class and we were all divided into groups and given a rabbit jejenum to see how anticholinergics, antimuscarinic and other drugs do to the small intestine. When we were almost done and we had some free time in our hands, she started to look around and spotted our pathetic looking rabbit jejenum. I know it looks a bit tired and not wanting to work, but she didn't have to point at our jejenum and shout, "HAHA, it's dying, it's dying!!" hehehe! And i didn't even know her yet. All i know is that she is a good friend of ms G. =p

Nevertheless....
When we started to become friends, she became one of the best friends i have here in Tassie. In fact, the only one with whom i share certain secrets.. ;p She is genuine, she is generous, she is kind, she is helpful, she is humble, she is not selfish, she is not proud. She is a very good friend. Yes, she is still mean at times, but she is not most other times. =)))

I am so glad we're friends and i thank God for this friendship. Really. When we're done with Pharmacy at UTAS, I will certainly miss the times we walked home together, the secret-trading night, the jogs, the oreo cheesecake, the honours-time at law library, and all that all that.

Thanks for being a friend, friend. You showed me what a true friend is. HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY TOILET PO! Enjoy being 21! You now have 365 days to go! =)

And i have 3 more nights and 2 more days before i touch down in KK! And i already have plans for the first weekend i'm home! Yippee! Thanks Elaine! =)

1 comment:

mae.rae.yah said...

urgh i typed a long length of comments and aiks i dont know what I pressed but its all gone now :((

Anyway yea I get a little glommy when I think about next year being our last year together in uni. I need a toilet buddy that never rejects my invitation, I need another left hander to make me feel so oppressed in this right-hand world. Aye, this makes me realise that you're so far my closest left-hand buddy! :D

You're a marvellous friend as well - and you know that. And thank you so much for everything! Definitely a friend to keep :D

Im writing it here so that we can look at it again in 10 years time :D