I finally got home - safe and sound, on the 16th of December.
And from then till now, i have been enjoying myself, as you may have realised from my absence.
I had my hair done, i learnt how to cycle and then cycled for an hour straight, i had dinners after dinners, gatherings and reunions, fitball and body conditioning classes, yum cha sessions, and i am loving every part of it.
I will be careful with what i ask for in the new year cos i know who is listening. When i said i want to be a more responsible person in the new year in 2005, i was made the assistant monitor out of no where. When i said i want to mean what i say in year 2008, something happened as well.
This year, one of my resolutions is to learn and not just store information in my head. Learn by heart, learn to use what i know and apply what i've learnt.
Okies, will update again soon. Have a happy holiday! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment