Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

WHY?

Why why why why why?

Why is it always me?

Why do i always have to swallow down the mess and take all the blame?

Why?

If not for what You said through Paul to "Do all that you can to live in peace with everyone", i won't even bother!

But is this what you would have done, Lord?

My heart is so troubled with so so SO MANY things to think about that i just wish i can graduate and go home. No more worries.. :(

4 comments:

mae.rae.yah said...

Choco chip biscuits on the way! Coming, coming!

If its the matter, don't be troubled by the matter, let bygones be bygones. I can imagine it hurts, but you can do it!

I'll leave choco chips at your mailbox tomorrow morning before i depart, and whenever you think you can't face whats coming tomorrow, have a piece of biscuit and let it do its magic.

You really want to go home and leave yaya? :((

Cheer up wei wei! :D

mizluvl33 said...

tee hee! thank you so much yaya! it's that and some other things as well but i'm much better now after venting it out and a stroll along the esplanade XD

And i can't wait for cookies! But you mean i can only have ONE piece whenever something troubles me? :(

You are leaving anyway? :(

Unknown said...

No guarantee that I will get the job mah. Be sad when I really have to leave. I'll come back every 4 weeks if so, promise you'll let me sleep on the floor again? :P

ONE PIECE at a time if not I'll have to run and get another packet from WW now or else I won't have enough to satisfy your needs throughout the whole day. Plus you have white-choc and macadamia

:P

( I lazy sign out of my gmail so that'll be comments coming from different Maria's :D)

mizluvl33 said...

Pinky promise, you can come anytime! :))

But, i hope i won't be so sad that even one whole packet of choc chip cookies cannot last a day.. XD