Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

everything and anything

wooo, many things happened since the last time i blogged! :)

a fake antispyware infected my computer but because of that, now i know that computers have got a safe mode. :)

interview. funny conversation that went like this: "Hi Phyllis, I'm GXXXX." *shakes my hand* "Hi, I'm Phyllis." (-.-|||)

good, long, midnight chats with my bestest friend.

logged on to proteomics system.

gym with yaya.

maltesers sundae, ID, new friends, new mindsets.

"BEST story - our own story is the BEST story we can ever tell to others" - Ps Lucas.

birthday celebrations, pancakes, mochi and almond jelly.

new phone! no more poor reception, no more broken speaker, no more having to use loudspeaker in public places, no more people mis-hearing what i say through the phone.

a tidy room, no more mountains (only hills.. :p just kidding).

a little homesick. citymall, gaya street, centrepoint, damai, bread and milo ping, economy noodles, warisan square, etc.

what else?

Hmm.. life is short and time waits for no one. What can i do to make a difference?

I get more things done with little time on my hands, and I am more productive when i'm busy. Irony.

I can praise God in the toughest times, but i find it difficult when things go easy. Irony.

I discovered the shakespeare in me, when i was trying to write a story for my friend just now. hehe! hooray to the creative side of me! :D

Ok, i'm starting to talk non-sense. Good nite now!

No comments: