my very first blog entry. yay!
today is Ber Koh's birthday. ber Koh 'sayang's me very much.
she pays special attention to my needs and gives me an extra portion of her love since i was young.
she buys me presents, especially those that she knows i'd like.
she gives me big-ger ang pows, remembers my birthday, brings me out for breakfasts when i go home for holidays.
i hope one day, i will be the one to bring her for breakfasts, i will buy her presents, those that she likes.
most importantly, i pray that she will come to know the Lord whom i love and live for, who loves me, and loves her too.
thanks ah ko! may you have many more good years to enjoy good health and the wealth of love from your loved ones!
today, i don't have 'lectures'. According to Sham, 'no school' is for school students, Uni students must say 'no lecture!' ;p
i'm so excited for everyone to come for my graduation next year, and I pray that by God's grace, I will graduate in time. :)
Dad's outstation. Lord, please bless daddy! I know he' still working because I'm still at uni.
Mum's at home. Lord, be her company. =)
Che's.... somewhere.. Lord, please give her a surprise.. everyone loves to see her smile!
Ko and dai sou, Lord please guide their footsteps, lead them to where you want them to be..
Thank you Lord, for my family. What would I do without them..
I want to thank you too Lord, for making me ME.
"My life is worth living, because YOU live."
that's all for the very 1st entry. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment