Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sorry i've been selfish! :(

Che just told me something. And when i heard it, i felt so guilty.

Why haven't i thought about this? Why was i so selfish?

All i had in mind was that i couldn't possibly take leave during this period of time. It'd be too difficult. It'd be too expensive. I've met my parents and my sister few months ago anyway. Christmas away from home was bearable, I'll surely be alright being away from home for Chinese New Year too. Plus, I won't wanna go through all the crying and stuff when i have to leave...

But why have i never thought about my grandparents? Why?

Sorry po to put a tear on your face when i called home the other day. It's supposed to be a joyous celebration, both the new year and your birthday.

Sorry to have only thought about myself.

I promise i will never ever miss another chinese new year with you all again...

and i don't want to be the only one missing from the family reunion, ever again.


No comments: