i must write this post before it's not 'new year' anymore or i get too busy to blog..hee!
holidays have come and gone, graduation come and gone, friends and family came and gone, christmas came and gone, new year's celebration came and gone. Now, whether i like it or not, 2011 is here.
it feels exciting and scary at the same time. i know it will be a good year, but i also know that i need to work hard. thank you Lord that you've given me a fresh start, a fresh new page to write on and a new beginning, not having to carry old baggages on my shoulders.
thank you for friends and for giving me a family i can celebrate this special time of the year with here in hobart. Bbqs and games, celebrations and fun, sun and sea and sand, lavender and blowhole, seafood and wallaby, friends and friends of friends.
I feed myself now. I feel like a big girl. I have to learn to speak up and put up a bold front. I have to learn to be calm and think rationally in situations where i am likely to panic. And my new year's resolution? Speak louder, work faster, look further, think bigger. And yes, love yaya more!
Everything starts on full gear from tomorrow onwards. No more holidays. I shall not whinge, i shall not moan. I shall give praise, i shall rejoice!
Che asked me if i got holidays in May... *chuckles* maybe i do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment