I'm still lamenting over my stupidity of not memorising the iv part for residency.. :(
Lord, so many mistakes, so messy, so many obstacles, so many worries, so many attempts, so many failures, so many regrets, so many fears...
Daddy in heaven, i'm sorry. I'm sorry for everything. Would you forgive my mistakes and sweep away the mess? Would you help me overcome the many obstacles and exchange my worries for your joy and peace? Would you turn failures into victories and regrets into hope? Lord, you said that perfect love drives out all fear. Would you drive out the fears in me? Fear of the uncertain, fear of the future, fear of failure, fear of breaking out from my comfort zone.
Carry me in your arms and rock me to sleep like you would when i was young. Fly me on yours wings like you did in the vision. Walk me through every season like you promised me. My Lord, my Jesus, even if everything is taken from me, i still have you, and you are all i need.
I thank you for my life, Lord, and everything in it. Family, friends, love, salvation, degree, job, food, vacations. I have more than i need, but i still need more of you.
More of you, please. More of you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment